• Waldin
    • Jul

Comentario

• jmtella
      Administrator
      • Nov

Originalmente publicado por Waldin Ver Mensaje
      Efectivamente...

C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:e:\sources\install.wim:1 /LimitAccess

Herramienta Administración y mantenimiento de imágenes de implementación
      Versión: 10.0.15063.0

Versión de imagen: 10.0.15063.0

[===========================89.6%================== = ]
      Error: 0x800f081f

No se encuentran los archivos de origen.
      Use la opción "source" para especificar la ubicación de los archivos necesarios para restaurar la característica. Para obtener más información sobre cómo especificar una ubicación de origen, consulte http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.

El archivo de registro de DISM se encuentra en C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Bueno, como Windows va, no me complico más. A la mier**
      Mira esto: https://forums.mydigitallife.info/th...ixed-it.74070/

Comentario

• noSign
        Super Moderator
        • Dec

Para quien no tenga usuario en la web.:

"YES-YES I did and I am full of joy because I don't think anyone else has done so yet.., but I am usually wrong about that sort of thing and I am sure many have fixed theirs, but I was just too ignorant and thought too highly of myself to notice.

Creator's Update DISM RestoreHealth does not work because the actual 1703-15063 installation contains 2 packages that Install.wim file does not and as you know, Install.wim is the file DISM checks against to spot and correct errors. The absence of those packages causes a mismatch during DISM RestoreHealth process since it cannot find the necessary information in Install.wim file to check your installation against and repair your installation if an error/corrupt/problem/issue/mismatch. These packages are:
        1. Microsoft-Windows-TestRoot-and-FlightSigning-Package.....bla-bla-bla....
        2. Microsoft-Windows-TestRoot-and-FlightSigning-Package.....amd64...bla-bla-bla...

Some people report that simply searching for those package names in the registry and removing them gets the job done too, but others say that errors can re-appear unless you also move a system folder of that package to a different location. That is almost equivalent of moving/deleting/renaming the Cortana folder in C:\Windows\SystemApps directory, which is possible and it does work to get rid of Cortana SearchUI running in the background, but it also breaks the OS - Metro Start UI. Another issue is that SFC /ScanNow may or may not restore the deleted/moved/renamed packages along with the registry entries for those packages. Such packages are meant to be de-coupled and uninstalled via a method similar to the one I provide below if you want to reduce the risk of breaking the OS and want to make sure SFC /ScanNow does not restore those packages.

You can try to use the highly out-dated Install_WIM_Tweak.exe to uninstall those packages, then rebooting, then searching and finally removing the remaining registry entries for those exact package names. I am no expert and surely there is more than 1 or 2 or even 3 ways/methods to uninstall Windows 10 packages properly, but below I described the one that always worked for me to uninstall any system package I tried to uninstall so far.

Here is what I did (and the generic version of this guide was posted on MDL somewhere before, so the credit for this is not to be attributed to me):
        - I downloaded the latest NSudo Beta version 4.3 by looking for a link to it through this thread - https://forums.mydigitallife.info/th...ion-4-0.59268/ or maybe you can find it faster here - https://github.com/M2Team/NSudo , but Beta 4.3 IS out there. The Stable version 4.0 may also work, but that is not what I used.
        - Then I downloaded the latest CBSEnum from here - https://bitbucket.org/himselfv/cbsenum (READ on home page on how to take take ownership to make it work)
        - Afterwards I launched NSudo Beta 4.3 with Administrator privelages, ticked Enable All Priverlages box, selected TrustedInstall for Mode Settings, browsed/navigated to the downloaded CBSEnum_x64.exe and opened it that way.
        - In CBSEnum window I selected "Edit" at the top, selected "Take Registry Ownership", selected "Flat List" on the right pane under "Group"
        - Then I navigated to the 2 "Microsoft-Windows-TestRoot-and-FlightSigning" package entries, highlighted/selected them both, right-clicked, selected "Visibility->Make Visible", right-clicked again and selected "Manage->Decouple", then right-clicked again and selected "Uninstall All". The removal was quick and did not ask for a restart.
        - I restarted anyway
        - Once system rebooted, I went into Registry Editor, searched for "Microsoft-Windows-TestRoot-and-FlightSigning", and found 2 entries in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Cur rentVersion\Component Based Servicing" under "CatalogsToUninstall" folder (I THINK that was the exact folder name, but it definitely had "ToUninstall" in its name).
        - I removed those entries, rebooted again, ran DISM RestoreHealth, and TA-DA:

Comentario

• Waldin
          • Jul

Muchas gracias. A ver si me animo y lo hago, pero eso de usar programas ajenos y borrar claves del registro y ficheros... como que no me atrevo.
          De todos modos, lo solucioné arrancando con un pen con Windows 10 y siguiendo las instrucciones de esta imagen:

Comentario

• Waldin
            • Jul

Originalmente publicado por noSign Ver Mensaje
            Para quien no tenga usuario en la web.:

"YES-YES I did and I am full of joy because I don't think anyone else has done so yet.., but I am usually wrong about that sort of thing and I am sure many have fixed theirs, but I was just too ignorant and thought too highly of myself to notice.

Creator's Update DISM RestoreHealth does not work because the actual 1703-15063 installation contains 2 packages that Install.wim file does not and as you know, Install.wim is the file DISM checks against to spot and correct errors. The absence of those packages causes a mismatch during DISM RestoreHealth process since it cannot find the necessary information in Install.wim file to check your installation against and repair your installation if an error/corrupt/problem/issue/mismatch. These packages are:
            1. Microsoft-Windows-TestRoot-and-FlightSigning-Package.....bla-bla-bla....
            2. Microsoft-Windows-TestRoot-and-FlightSigning-Package.....amd64...bla-bla-bla...

Some people report that simply searching for those package names in the registry and removing them gets the job done too, but others say that errors can re-appear unless you also move a system folder of that package to a different location. That is almost equivalent of moving/deleting/renaming the Cortana folder in C:\Windows\SystemApps directory, which is possible and it does work to get rid of Cortana SearchUI running in the background, but it also breaks the OS - Metro Start UI. Another issue is that SFC /ScanNow may or may not restore the deleted/moved/renamed packages along with the registry entries for those packages. Such packages are meant to be de-coupled and uninstalled via a method similar to the one I provide below if you want to reduce the risk of breaking the OS and want to make sure SFC /ScanNow does not restore those packages.

You can try to use the highly out-dated Install_WIM_Tweak.exe to uninstall those packages, then rebooting, then searching and finally removing the remaining registry entries for those exact package names. I am no expert and surely there is more than 1 or 2 or even 3 ways/methods to uninstall Windows 10 packages properly, but below I described the one that always worked for me to uninstall any system package I tried to uninstall so far.

Here is what I did (and the generic version of this guide was posted on MDL somewhere before, so the credit for this is not to be attributed to me):
            - I downloaded the latest NSudo Beta version 4.3 by looking for a link to it through this thread - https://forums.mydigitallife.info/th...ion-4-0.59268/ or maybe you can find it faster here - https://github.com/M2Team/NSudo , but Beta 4.3 IS out there. The Stable version 4.0 may also work, but that is not what I used.
            - Then I downloaded the latest CBSEnum from here - https://bitbucket.org/himselfv/cbsenum (READ on home page on how to take take ownership to make it work)
            - Afterwards I launched NSudo Beta 4.3 with Administrator privelages, ticked Enable All Priverlages box, selected TrustedInstall for Mode Settings, browsed/navigated to the downloaded CBSEnum_x64.exe and opened it that way.
            - In CBSEnum window I selected "Edit" at the top, selected "Take Registry Ownership", selected "Flat List" on the right pane under "Group"
            - Then I navigated to the 2 "Microsoft-Windows-TestRoot-and-FlightSigning" package entries, highlighted/selected them both, right-clicked, selected "Visibility->Make Visible", right-clicked again and selected "Manage->Decouple", then right-clicked again and selected "Uninstall All". The removal was quick and did not ask for a restart.
            - I restarted anyway
            - Once system rebooted, I went into Registry Editor, searched for "Microsoft-Windows-TestRoot-and-FlightSigning", and found 2 entries in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows \Cur rentVersion\Component Based Servicing" under "CatalogsToUninstall" folder (I THINK that was the exact folder name, but it definitely had "ToUninstall" in its name).
            - I removed those entries, rebooted again, ran DISM RestoreHealth, and TA-DA:

Al final no me he podido resistir la tentación y he seguido las instrucciones. Parece ser que si ha funcionado!!
            Ha corregido el error. Ahora estoy haciendo otro chequeo (después de reiniciar) a ver si detecta errores.

Solo espero que no afecte a futuras actualizaciones. Quiero decir que no de error durante la instalación de las actualizaciones.

Muchas gracias

Así es. Ha quedado arreglado

Microsoft Windows [Versión 10.0.15063]
            (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. Todos los derechos reservados.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

No se detectaron daños en el almacén de componentes.
            La operación se completó correctamente.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

[==========================100.0%================== ========] No se detectaron daños en el almacén de componentes.
            La operación se completó correctamente.
            Editado por última vez por Waldin; 10/05/2017, 19:42:23.

Comentario

Trabajando...
            X